Tuesday, July 14, 2015

VANISHED WITHOUT A TRACE

          SPECIAL EDITION
            NEWSLETTER
   "Vanished...Without A Trace"

While recently chatting with my friend Amy Armbruster, she mentioned that she had been doing some research on people that seem to just disappear without a trace. 
  This piqued my Link Ninja senses, so I thought I would look into this mystery myself. 
What I discovered is absolutely astonishing, and has left me with more questions than answers. The number of people that seemingly "vanish" every year is staggering. And this isn't something recent. It's actually been happening for 100's of years!!  And not just one person at a time, sometimes whole groups of people. In fact, sometimes entire villages full of people!!  
  Take a look at some of the things I discovered, and ask yourself, "Where the Hell ARE these people?"

900,000 Americans “Disappeared” this year. 2,300 permanently vanish in the US without a trace every day. 96 Americans an hour. 1 Citizen every 37 seconds. 

People have been disappearing since 7BC!! (That's a LONG time ago!) here is a partial list. 
Each year, 275,000 Britons disappear 

Ten Million Missing People!  Where did they all go? 


The Mystery Disappearances of the Bennington Triangle (People go in, but never come out. So where are they?)
          *****************
That's a lot of people to go "missing" don't you think?  
And a lot of different theories as well. From Alien Abductions, to slipping into another dimension. 
What do you think is happening, and where do you think all these people are? I'd like to hear from you. Tell me what you think by sending an email to: David Garrison at:

            ••••••••••••••

  I'd like to invite you to come join my group. We cover ALL things Paranormal, from UFOS, Ghosts, Hauntings, Shadow People & Black-Eyed Kids to Bigfoot, Monsters under the bed and Things that go bump in the night. 

UFO-PARANORMAL OPENLINE   

                ***************

To catch up on past issues of my SPECIAL EDITION NEWSLETTERS, when you get to the end of the newsletter, click where it says "Older Posts" and you can scroll through every issue. 
  Hope you enjoyed this Edition, and if you have any suggestions for future editions, drop me an email and let me know. That's David Garrison at:
Thanks for reading, and here's a link to my latest regular weekly
Newsletter. 

        DAVID GARRISON'S
    OPENLINE PARANORMAL
                   NEWS 

  

1 comment:

  1. I wonder, in addition to the human lives missing, how many cattle, horses, sheep, deer and other meat go missing every year.

    ReplyDelete